City Pacific Lawyers Melbourne offers notarial services to clients.
A Notary Public in Victoria, Australia is a senior legal practitioner who is qualified to prepare, authenticate, attest, and witness legal documents intended for use anywhere in the world.
Under the Hague Convention, the office and seal of a Public Notary is recognised internationally.
Our Notary, Elizabeth Michael was appointed a Notary Public in 2020 by the Supreme Court of Victoria and is a Fellow of The Society of Notaries of Victoria.
She was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia in 1992. She is also admitted to practice law in the United States of America. With a depth of knowledge and over 25 years of experience across a broad range of commercial legal areas, Elizabeth Michael is uniquely qualified to assist clients with their overseas requirements.
City Pacific Lawyers offers a notarial service that ensures all documents certified and attested by Elizabeth are valid anywhere in the world. Our comprehensive notary service includes:
- Notarisation of documents when required overseas.
- Certification of copy documents (such as passports, educational qualifications).
- Notarisation of Company and Trade Mark documents.
- Overseas court matters, Estate matters, Wills and Probate worldwide,
- Administering oaths and taking declarations.
- Verification of a person’s identity and witnessing their signature on documents to be used overseas.
- Certifying that a document is a true and correct copy so that it can be legally recognised throughout the world.
Our fees are generally charged in accordance with the Society of Notaries of Victoria’s Scale Charges. notaries.org.au/notaries-fees/
As an indication, fees will commence at A$198 inc GST for one document requiring the Notary’s stamp and signature. For more complex documents and services, Notaries will charge by time.
For a free fee estimate for notarial service, please call 03 9592 3356 or complete the form below.