The employment law landscape is constantly changing due to governmental, regulatory and economic forces.
An employment law problem in the workplace is disruptive to productivity and has a negative impact on workplace morale.
At City Pacific Lawyers we understand the need to handle employment law matters quickly and discreetly.
Whether you are an employer or an employee, we can provide expert advice and assistance with:
- Advice on Employment contracts
- Compliance advice with Fair Work Act
- Advice on independent contractor or subcontractor arrangements
- Intellectual property assignments
- Non-competition, non-solicitation issues
- Company policies relating to sexual harassment, computer/internet use etc
- Unfair and unlawful dismissal matters
- Summary dismissal matters
- Employee issues arising in the sale or purchase of business
- Executive contracts
- Equal opportunity and sexual harassment issues
- Employment law litigation and claims in Fair Work Australia and all relevant courts
- Employee entitlements, annual leave and long service leave
Free Initial Consultation with a Lawyer
Claim your free initial consultation with the City Pacific team, by entering your contact details below.