City Pacific Lawyers focus on finding the right solution for your business. We understand the commercial realities of the legal issues that businesses face on a day-to-day basis.
We take the time to get to know your business and your current legal needs, as well as those that you’re likely to face in the future. We believe that to achieve the best results for your business, we must:
- Listen to what you have to say;
- Tailor our services to meet your individual requirements;
- Work together to develop a strong long-term relationship; and
- Offer accurate, independent, high quality and honest advice.
“We are committed to your success and are experienced in acting for businesses in various phases of the business life cycle: from the start up phase, to ongoing growth and development and finally, to planning for succession.”
Our commercial clients range in size from sole proprietorships and family businesses to large corporations. We advise entities on a full range of business issues including:
- Buying & selling businesses
- Business structuring
- Business contracts
- Corporations Law matters
- Compliance work with State and Commonwealth legislation & regulations
- Employment law issues
- Franchising agreements
- Intellectual property – protecting your brand
- Property law & leasing matters
- Sales & purchases of real estate/conveyancing
Free Initial Consultation with a Lawyer
Claim your free initial consultation with the City Pacific team, by entering your contact details below.